13 January 2008

"A Friend And Comedian"



A recent acquaintance who is relatively new to the art of pole fishing, who has recently acquired a pole and is currently catching more fish with it.

Isn't it strange how some people take better photographs than others?

If you look closely you will notice how cold it was. Note the ice in the back ground.

Regardless of this we still managed to catch some fish,not very many, but his jokes more than made up for it.These days I tend to do more pleasure fishing, and have not fished seriously for ten years.

Now that my children are grown up,and I have more time on my hands, I expect to be on the banks a lot more often
, especially during the warmer Months.

However the urge to fish matches is slowly returning, and if I manage to keep going like my new found friend, "only one of your jokes mate" I feel quite confident of catching and putting plenty more fish in My net!!!


No comments: